Saturday, October 31, 2009

Marriage

I would like to say that the next 13 years were fun but I'm not a good liar. Our son Joshua was born on June 24th, 1986, 25 years to the date after me. That's right he was born on my birthday, after 29 hours of labor. I made a joke during labor that it must have his fathers nose and it keeps getting hung up in there. We were still living with my parents. I came home the day I had him. My Dad, my Grandma, and my sister Joy were there when I got home. The next day I was sore from my neck to my ankles. The baby was crying, all Mark could say was, get the f.... up and get the baby. I said I can't I'm to sore. He gave me a shove instead of getting up for me. That was pretty much how the whole marriage went. We moved in with his sister and her husband. That was a mistake. I saw him shove a gun in her mouth. There were certain ways she wanted things. We finally moved to NY. My friend Debbie let us stay with them for 2 weeks. Then we moved into a 1 room effiency apartment. We lived in NY until Josh was 13 months. I didn't work that whole year. We moved back to FL. I stayed @ my parents with Josh. Mark stayed with his parents. I did it that way because then that way Mark would be motivated to get a house. Sure enough, in one month we had a mobile home. I started working again at T J Maxx. Started going out with my friends to clubs. Let Mark go out. I trusted him. Because I knew I wasn't cheating. Then he started accusing me of cheating. This went on for the rest of our marriage even when I quit going out. In January of 1990 I was expecting baby number 2. Mark's Mom died April 30th. Our daughter Jerusha was born Sept. 24th, 1990. After only one hour of labor. Then in 1992 I was in a bad accident. A lady T-boned me. I got a settlement. We bought our first real house. The kids were 8 and 4 we were going to church on a regular basis. I thought life was good. Then Mark started acting weird again. I was really involved in the church. In the choir and the daycare, Mark drove the church bus. At one point some man called my house threatening Mark's life for supposedly hitting on his wife. I gave the guy our address and told him to cone on over I had a bullet with his name on it, he never showed up. That was the beginning of the end for me. I started going to male reviews with Rosalee, someone Mark befriended..,more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment