Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Wedding

It was a chilly Decemember day. After having to change my plans several times, we finally got married at the club house in the mobile home park where we were living with my parents. Wehad the reception there too. It was small I did wear a wedding dress with a hat with a veil. It was victorian. We were to have a car with a rumble seat. Didn't get that either. There were about 35 people their. The food was good prepared by my mom and his mom. My maid of honor was Janet a girl I barely knew because my best friend bailed on me because she didn't like Mark. My dad walked me down an isle between folding chairs. To the wedding march which my friend Denise played high as a kite because she she was nervous. She kept repeating the first two lines. I didn't wear my glasses. But I saw David's girlfriend wearing a white dress with a black hat. I was so upset. My friend Marg caught the bouquet, David caught the guarder. When he had to put it on Margie's leg his girlfriend got mad and left. Tried to disrupt everything but that didn't work. So she sat in the car and sulked. When we went over to his parents house that night she wanted an apology, she didn't get one from me or Mark. I was hormonal @ 3 months pregnant any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment