Sunday, September 20, 2009

11th and 12th Grade

It's our junior year. Summer was fun. My mom was pregnant w/baby number 6. I was nevous for her all year. The Dr tried to get her to have an abortion, because she was 42. She said I'll take what ever God gives me. I decided this year no steady boyfriend. Jeff in NC was enough. I spent almost every weekend @ my BF Debbie's house. She went to a different church than I did. It was great meeting a bunch of new kids. I met this one kid named Tom very cute. But then he told me he was only 13 that was tough, because he was very tall. He acted way older than he was. School was the same. One weekend our youth group had a pizza party I didn't get home until 4 am. My mom was up when I walked through the door, she was crying.she thought sometìng bad happened. I never did that again. The next day I went to church and Steve asked me if I was grounded I said no, that my mom was crying when I got home. All my teenage years I never had a curfew, because my parents always knew where I was. Finally my mom had her baby a girl Rachelle. Boy I thought she would never get hear after 3 months of having to shave my mom's legs I wouldn't have to do that anymore. She was perfectly healthy. Our choir exchange trip this year was in Goshen NY. Me and another girl and two guys stayed wthis black family. It was great. The dad threw us a keg party everybody came. I didn't drink the beer. Being around my dad and his drinking I knew I didn't want any of that. So I danced w/the dad who thought I had alot of soul for a white girl. On to summer. I got lots of letters from Jeff during the year. So I knew he was coming back up for the summer. I worked on a farm that summer for one week me and my brother. We made 35.00, man we thouggt that was alot of money. Jeff came up spent almost all his vaca w/me we had a great time. When I went to chvrch thaat Sunday his grandma picked on me because I had blisters on my hand from when I worked on the farm. She said it was holding her grandson's hand so much. I taught VBs that year. it was great experience.. Yahoo, I'm a senior. What a fun year I was having a blast. Teen council pres. At my church. Ok, so it's not that big a church. Had lots of other friends at other churches mostly guys. So the guys at school didn't matter. I loved going to möthly rallies. I was on the bible quiz team. I sucked. But our team was good. I got asked to the prom ay my music teacher and Bill O. I didn't see the sense in hanging out w/ppl that really didn't like me. We had a sit in demonstratiom that year because one of the teachers hit a student. We wanted our graduation song to be ,'Another Brick in the Wall they weren't having that.

No comments:

Post a Comment