Saturday, September 19, 2009

High Scool

Aah, the nineth grade. We'er down on the firrt floor. See the main part of our school. The offices, the senior homeroom, and senior lockers were down the main hall off from the lobatiria. Then came the hall w/all the classes so it was a capital T for our school Tully. It was a fun year. Had a new best friend Debbie R. We had a blast. I joined the choir, tried out for cheerleading, but when some boys made fun of me I dropped out. My friends Deb, Lisc, and me had crushes on three seniors. How they found out I don't know. But, the guy I liked wrote a letter to me, had his lackey give it to me. I tiought oh boy he likes me. Boy was I way off. It was a very cruel letter. Calling me a dog, a cripple among other things. My sister Renee took the letter from me because this boy was in her class, read it, and gave it to my parents. My dad read it, asked me if I was bothering this boy I said no, I was to afraid. He called the asst. Prince Mr. Ferguson @ home. I was called to the office the next day, questioned again so was Rhett. The next day my friend Debbie told me Rhett gave her a letter to give me apologizing but Renee took it from her. After that when ever Rhett saw me in the hall he always said hi but with his head down. That summer I turned 16. What a year that was. Camping every weekend @ Labradore campground. Where I met this guy named Chris. He said he was 24 asked how old I was . I told him I was 16. It didn't seem to matter. He came over to hang glide almost every weekend he wanted to tandem with me, but me being afaid of heights was to chicken. So I took his dog and went back down in the truck and waited for him to come down. My friend Jerry liked his friend Dale, who one weekend set the east coast record for the longest ride.The next year at school I had a new boyfriend named Andy. One weekend my parents went away. Renee said Andy could come over. We went to a friends hung out for awhile. Then cane home. While kissing me goodnight he kissed me on the neck and gave me a hicky I thought Renee's boyfriend Sterling was going to rip his head off. Shortly after that we broke up. One day I stayed home sick from shool. I got mail an autographed picture from Ira Angustain (The White Shadow) and a note from KC's secretary (KC and the Sunshine Band)thanking me for the chain I had sent him I thought what a great day to be sick. We had a box social at our church youth group that year. We invited guy we knew from other churches. Decorated tables. I fixed a seven course meal, w/help from my mom. The guys had to bid for their favorite table. While we girls waited in the other room. They did not know who's tables were who's and we could not know who got our table until they came in to get us. All the girls wanted this guy named Sam to pick their table I had no idea who he was I had never met him till that day. Well, from what I undestand all the guys wanted my table. But, you guessed it Sam won my table and me. It was a blast. We got to meet some new Christian guys and good friends. Summer came I helped @ VBS I liked it I met a boy mamed Jeff visiting from NC. We became friends and wrote each other thru high school. Plus a new youth program started in town. Campouts, ball games. The youth director was way cute. It was another good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment