Monday, September 14, 2009

starting school cont'd.

i remember coming home from school one day and Cheryl met me as I got off the bus, w/her mouth all bandaged up w/a lollypop stick sticking out. She looked so funny. I asked what happened. She said she was jumping from the bed to the dresser to the floor and hit her chin on my old lady in the shoe toy. I also learned to tie my shoes that year. Which got me my first 15 min. of fame, because my parents were taking me to a cerebal palsy clinic a couple times a week and they did a tv show there to show the different therapy programs and the advancement of some of their patients. Then I passed and went on to first grade. I did well for the next couple years. Had fun in school, then I noticed my parents arguing more. Also the one thing I didn't like was in the summer part of my therapy was to where a cast and get fitted for a brace to wear on my left leg to school..,YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment