Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Aaahh Florida

I moved to Florida the summer of 84. I wanted Mitch to move w/me, but he said he would wait till Sept. When Sept. rolled around no Mitch. Finally I called him he admitted he never wanted to come to Florida. I got so mad. I yelled @ him and told him I gave him every opportunity to tell me he didn't want to be with me. He said he did want to be w/me just not In Florida, but he knew I really wanted to go so he didn't want to stand in my way. Very selfless man. I was angry because I had been the good girlfriend and not been going out. Well that all changed. I got a job at a new store opening up T J Maxx I liked it alot. Became dept. Lead after 1 month. Made tons of new friends. Met tons of guys who would come into the store just to see me. At the point that I met my husband I was dating 5 guys @ one time. One guy named Steve looked just like David Hasselhoff. There was him, Dale, Greg, Tom, and Fred who I met while out w/Steve. Steve left to go to the bathroom, this guy asked me to dance I said yes. We got done dancing he asked me to come set w/him I told him no I was there w/someone. Steve was coming I introd. them Fred got a little nervous 'cause Steve was a big guy. While setting on Steve's lap I gave Fred my phone number. After me putting Fred off for a while we went on our first date. He took me out on his boat for the day then to dinner. Then home the next day. Yes, I spent the night. Yes, it was great. A couple weeks later we spent the weekend together @ a friends house. The freind told me Fred really liked me or he wouldn't have brought me. I told him good 'cause I really liked Fred too. We went back to his place the ex-wife was there. He said what is she doing here. I never saw Fred again after that weekend talked to him a couple times that was it. I was devestated. Went out w/my friend Denise one of many times (boy there tons of stories of her and I.) I meet this guy named Mark. Mark deserves his own blog so more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment