Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Puberty!!! AAAUUGGH

.Starting 6th grade wasn't so bad because, even though we were changing classes we stayed in the elementary building. Had lockers and all. See I was in a small public school. So we were seniors. I was nervous about changing classes. I kept having a reaccuring dream of going to school in my PJ'S. Then next thing I know body parts start changing. Things start flowing. My big sister who I thought I could trust starts singing "This Girl Is A Woman Now." Right on the school bus in front of everybody. I wanted to crawl under the seat. But sat there and took it. After that it's like a big red target for boys is on your butt. I also was incharge of my little brother getting on the bus since he was just getting started. Summers were the best, we always went on a 2 wk. Vaca. to VT., NH., and ME. and VBS. I got baptised @ age 13 in a cow pond accross from the church. That was when my mom started going to church. At Christmas every year we went to FL. We always left Christmas Day after dinner @ Gammy and Gampy's. Boys really started noticing me in 8th grade. I had my 3rd boyfriend named Floyd. We lasted a few months, then once when my mom came to pick Renee and I up from a school dance she saw us standing outside w/our boyfriends. Renee was kissing hers. Man we got yelled at all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment